יום חמישי, 22 בנובמבר 2012

נקודת מכונת המים החמים :: Hot water machine spot

Oh mmm... the studio will manage splendid.
Just highlight them that the text should remain as much as possible aside so she won't stressed out on you and drive you nuts and then u'll make me crazy and I'll get Benjamin loose it and Benjamin won't listen to you so you'll make your emotional mind control over him :P and he'll take it on me and I'll go make me some coffee and find myself staring at the hot water machine and thinking again on a vacation in Hawaii, palm trees, cold Corona beer and peanuts.
get me, right? :)

---

אה אממ... הסטודיו יסתדר מצויין.
רק להדגיש להם שהטקסטים יהיו כמה שיותר קרובים לצד כדי שהיא לא תלחץ ותשגע אותך ואת תשגעי אותי ואני אשגע את בנימין ובנימין לא יקשיב לך ואז את תעשי לו ריגשי :P והוא יוציא את זה עליי ואני אלך להכין קפה ואמצא את עצמי בוהה במכונת המים החמים וחושב שוב על חופשה בהוואי, עצי דקל, בירה קורונה צוננת ובוטנים.
מבינה אותי כן :)



אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה